Monday, September 22, 2008

Adrian Peterson



Well, it was a great weekend in Minneapolis. I love exploring the Twin Cities and we found a couple of great new spots to eat. One in particular, the Band Box Diner will be the subject of an upcoming painting.

I love the visual stimulation of the city. Lots of things to take in and so many things to do. A great variety of people to watch and such diverse neighborhoods of which we've only scratched the surface. Also since I work in graphic design too, I find I'm inspired by the bombardment of advertising I see throughout the city. Everything you look at is begging for your attention.

The painting I'm posting is one I did this past year. My youngest son, Jack has a Minnesota Vikings themed bedroom. (Yes, it has purple paint) I did this painting of Adrian Peterson the Vike's hot-shot running back and it now hangs prominently in Jack's bedroom. Jack likes the painting (it's the start of his art collection). I hope you do too.

We went to see Peterson and the rest of the Vikings yesterday and they beat the Carolina Panthers by a score of 20-10.

Not for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment