Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fields of Gold


Fields of Gold | 5"x7" | oil on hardboard

It was my hope to post the completed commission piece this week, but I've had a tough time getting together with the buyers to deliver it. I figured they should probably be the first to see it. Right? Thus, I'll wait to show you until they have it in their hands.

So I decided I'd post this instead today. Fall is now officially here and things are changing quickly here in Iowa. The harvest season is ramping up into full swing and the fields look beautiful. Golden fields of soybeans are radiant on a sunny autumn afternoon.

Inquire about purchasing

1 comment:

  1. Kristi Van Der WeideOctober 2, 2009 at 3:35 PM

    I think you were wise to let the people see their painting before the world does! I'm anxious to see it all, though, since we've seen little parts of it. I really like this painting, too. I can almost feel the autumn air!

    ReplyDelete